The Peacock Tale

The Peacock Tale

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Top Ten Thursdays

Top Ten Reasons I Enjoy being a MilSpouse?

10. It takes me out of my comfort zone and around the world.

9. Learning there is more to life then just my bubble. I enjoy being part of the bigger picture.

8. This may sound weird, but I like the Lingo, acronyms and phrases.

7. The history behind each uniform, patch, building, statue, monument, flag, war and reason. There is something beautiful about tradition.

6. Four words, Red, White and Blue.

5. In the Army, I have met many different people from all over the world. We can talk for hours and not even know each others name, because the military bonds us. They are my closest adult friends!

4. Watching families reunite after year long deployments.

3. The opportunities the military has for spouses, children and family.

2. Slowing down and rolling with the punches, because this life is so unpredictable.

1. The pride I have for my husband and the great country he serves!


Go ahead! Make your own list, or hop on over to Riding the Roller Coaster and take part in her top ten tuesday list!

No comments:

Post a Comment