1. What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
The longest road trip was from Michigan to Ft Still, OK. 18 hours in the car with my pup! I drove straight through.
2. Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.
Do I Ever? I am a pack rack and so is my LT. It's getting a little out of hand. We have way too much sports paraphernalia I collected the 50 state quarters. My dad actually bought me the collectors mint additions. I collect Pride and Prejudice books and sea shells.
3. What is your favorite part about being an adult?
4. What song brings a tear to your eye?
American Soldier, Toby Keith
5. Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).
My earliest memory of a plane ride was with my whole family to Disney World. Every jerky moment made me a nervous nelly!!