The Peacock Tale

The Peacock Tale

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Fill In

Sorry it's been awhile, but Walter Reed keeps you busy! I decided to do a Friday Fill In with Wife of a Sailor because I had time.

  1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
We don't really wish that, only for the better bases near the ocean (Navy).
  1. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch
I would have to say Korea again. No way!
  1. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
This is tough, but I dont think I would want to live one age forever PERIOD, especially if everyone else grew up in front of me. Hello... hasn't anyone ever read the book Tuck Everlasting?
  1. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.
I would be Kashi Cinnamon Oat Cereal because it's rich in fiber, protein and taste delicious. Besides anything with cinnamon in it is amazing to me!
  1. What is your morning beverage of choice and why?  submitted by NH Girl Displaced
Coffee with cream. I also drink yogurt with fruit (smoothie). 

No comments:

Post a Comment