The Peacock Tale

The Peacock Tale

Friday, January 21, 2011

Foto Friday, Friday Fill In & MilSpouse Weekly Round Up

Household6Diva FotoFriday
Foto Friday this week with House Hold 6 Diva, the theme is L I G H T! There are so many possibilities for this... After you view mine, go on and check out her blog with her fotos and those that also contributed. They have some wonderful artists! Next week's theme is Reflections!



Happy Friday!

Friday Fill In


1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?

I suppose you ask their name, but that is probably obvious. Do they have a family? Where are they from? I guess those are good questions.


2. Would you like to know everythign about your spouse or regularly surprised?

Can it be a little bit of both? I think it would get boring if you knew every little detail about your spouse. There has to be some surprises. I like surprises. You cannot possibly know everything about a person, so I think I would rather have a lot of surprises.. even if they weren't so pleasant (like his bathroom habits in the field).

3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life where would you live?

This is a tough question. Being away from my home state Michigan, makes me want to be back and I would have to say Plymouth, MI. It's a really friendly city with a cute main street. Since I have lived away, I am ok with it and I would want to be where there is a beach nearby and a deep history. Maybe on the east coast?

4. When you go out of town, what is the one material thing you always take?

I usually always take a book. I also bring extra underwear! HA!

5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and only NOUNS, describe yourself.

wife, army, michigan, puppies, daughter, sister, friend, home, address,  Milspouse!

Weekly Round up this week is with Singing in the Rain. Link up with her and you'll also meet some other great milspouses!

8 comments:

  1. I really like the shot of your dogs in the snow! My dog Lily does not care to go out when it's snowy at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the sunset + doggies + snow! The colors are incredible! Thanks for joining us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snow shot with the dogs is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that definitely is an intense snow storm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos of your dogs out in the snow--the light is beautiful! (And your comment about extra underwear made me snort out loud!)

    ReplyDelete