House Hold 6 Diva Wife of a Sailor
Theme for Foto Friday: Things You LOVE..... "Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens... small tiny packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things!" Sound of Music
Our pups, Charlie and Lucy
My husband....boots safely on the ground
A Mother's Love... I didn't take this one, but I thought I would still add it in. My pregnant mother glowing. I love this picture! She looks so cute.
Friday Fill In
1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, with all human neeeds -such as food and water, were taken care of what two items would you want to have with you?
This is easy. My husband and some chapstick!
2. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
Oil and Red wine vinegar. It would be simple, but a little surprise at the end.
3. If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would your raise/own?
Horses! I would love to ride horses! Pigs (Oink), I could help the family Sausage Company with their meat! I would also adopt dogs!! Ooh and cows too. How amazing would it be to make your milk and cheese? so organic
4. If your life was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?
We would be like the characters in "The Quiet Man", John Wayne and Maureen O'hare. We can fight like animals, but we love just as fierce. Of course, he would not drag me by my hair into our house from town. Obviously, that is a little extreme. :) I think we had this question in a different format a couple weeks ago and I also said John Wayne for my hubby. hehe
5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on? (envelope dah, but what was in it?)
I am a big fan of the post office. I love it! I love sending mail and I adore stamps. I am pretty sure I have mentioned this before on the blog. However, the last thing I put a stamp on was a birthday card for a family member. His birthday was today. Happy Birthday Adam.