Ok. I have been major MIA for awhile. Sorry. Welcome to my blog new followers! Thank you for taking an interest! Please know this is not normal behavior on my part. Airborne Graduation and PCSing took a lot out of me... not to mention potty training a little pup! We decided to travel through the night from Georgia to Michigan immediately following the graduation. I highly recommend night vision goggles while doing this or maybe some type of deer detector. I was so afraid I was going to hit one through the mountains. Then we picked up my husbands brand new truck and headed to our new home in North Country. We have finally unpacked and made this place feel like a home. Unfortunately, it sounds like my LT will only be here for a short period and then he will meet his unit in the sandbox. The only good news is that it won't be for an entire year. We are currently using his 10 TDY days. We have a list going for what we plan to do. I will share it with you with the Top Ten Thursdays.
Top Ten in no particular order
10. Watch Hocus Pocus and carve our pumpkins.
9. James Bond-a-thon with Martini's and Sean, Pierce and the new guy!
8. Go to the City to see a play.... because there are no movie theaters within 50 miles of us, we might as well go to the city!
6. Walk every night after dinner our pups and hold each other's hands.
5. Try a new recipe for dinner.
4. Dress up as Daphne and Fred from Scooby Do.
3. Celebrate an early Thanksgiving dinner. He promised to try stuffing (dressing).
2. Hang our pictures.
What are some of your favorite things to do this fall with your hubby?