The Peacock Tale

The Peacock Tale

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Fill - In # 15

Friday Fill in comes from Wife of a Sailor! This week is MilSpouse Friday Fill in # 15.



1. What is the silliest get-up you have ever worn outside of a Halloween party? (from To The Nth)
My Catholic school uniform everyday from 1st grade to 12th grade. HA!

2. What is something that you gave up in order to live the military lifestyle? (from Pennies from Heaven)
This question is tough to answer. There are so many sacrifices we make, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I would say not living close to family, every other sacrifice I may have made, I could still pursue it with this lifestyle.... it would be a little tougher though. :)

3. If money wasn’t a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why? (from Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl)
HANDS DOWN! Italy. I have never been there, but being raised in an Italian family, obtaining a degree in Art History and my love for Italian wine and cooking has given me the biggest desire to travel there.

4. If you were going to join the military, what branch would you join? Or which MOS/rating would you choose? (from Anonymous)
This question is funny! Of course I would choose Army, because my husband would be ticked otherwise... actually he wouldn't. If I told him I wanted to join the Navy, he would 110% support me. I love that about him. He always encourages my dreams! My branch would have to be Field ARtillery too. I would like to be King of Battle and know a little bit more regarding my husband's job.

5. What is your favorite thing to make for dinner? (from Armendinger Party of 4)
Ok... I feel like this is the most important topic: FOOD! If I had to pick, (I am sure my answer will fluctuate at different times) I would say chicken friend rice. It's fun, easy and very tasty. Plus, it's a family favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment