The Peacock Tale

The Peacock Tale

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My new favorite blog...

This blog is amazing. It is written by the soldier himself. He speaks incredibly well about his life and about his family. His tear jerker post "I need you" must have been the toughest experience for him. Worse then being deployed in my opinion. He inspires me to write more about my army experiences on my blog. Take a look:
http://ourarmylife.com/

I was also interested to hear that Mr. Price Floyd, the Department of Defense Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs, wants more blogging from the front lines, not less. I am sure it's hard for many of the front line soldiers to whip out their iPhone to tweet or post something to their families. I am sure they would rather CALL them!! I do like the idea of someone over there sharing their experience through the internet! Thank you for those who do!

No comments:

Post a Comment