Friday, January 14, 2011
Foto Friday, Friday Fill In & MilSpouse Weekly Round Up
"Stairs" is the theme for House Hold 6 Diva's meme Foto Friday.
Friday Fill In
1. What are you looking forward to most in 2011? from Jessica Lynn Writes
I am looking forward to my husband returning from Afghanistan into my arms!!!
2. What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away? from Lovin Ma Soldier
I enjoy watching trashy tv shows (real houseswives, millionaire matchmaker, basically anything on Bravo) without any comments about how trashy it is! I know it is! haha (Even though I secretly think he enjoys it just as much... ) I also like to do puzzles.
3. What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse? from Misadventures of An Army Momma
This life is an adventure, but I think my greatest is learning how this life style can change the way you thought your life was supposed to be for the better. It's a blessing and there is so much I can give back. I cannot wait to do more of that.
4. What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into (I’d like to make fun of you, so can you please provide a picture as well)? from More Than An Army Wife
This is a funny question. I probably would go with pink ugg boots and a jean skirt when I was 19 for a canada night. Too cold and just not cute!Sorry, there is no evidence to back this up.
4. What was the high point of last month?
Before my husband left, we made a snow man and he cooked me veal marsala for my birthday. I think that was the high point. Also, when my parents and sister came to visit and we played catch phrase at night!
Thanks again for some great questions this week! Look forward to more! Head on over to Flip Flops and Combat Boots to link up with this week's Milspouse Weekly Round Up #19. You can also help her to create her button. I think her blog name is so cute and she has to have a cute button too! Happy Friday