Friday Fill In with Wife of a Sailor and other MilSpouses. Take a look.
1. If you were given $1,000 right now, how would you spend it?
I think we would save it for our trip next summer. We are hoping to either go to Europe or Hawaii to see some friends.
2. If you had to choose a movie title (a real one that already exists) for your life story, what would it be? Love Actually
3. If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach?
I would like to teach art to kindergarteners.
4. Has being a MilSpouse changed how you view holidays or how your holidays are celebrated? If so, how? If not, what hasn’t changed?
It does change the feeling of Christmas when you do not get to celebrate with your husband when he is deployed. It seems like there are a number of other milspouses that dont get to spend Christmas with their soldier this year. Hopefully you won't have a blue Christmas and you at least can spend it with some family members. It does make me a little jealous to think of other families cuddling up together because of our men who protect them and our country overseas.
5. What is your favorite Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) memory?
My favorite Christmas would be when celebrated our engagement and all of our loved ones were their to congratulate us. We had lobster macaroni and cheese, beef tenderloin sliders and other yummy food! :)