The Peacock Tale

The Peacock Tale

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Control

I realized, the things I find important, are not so important, except for my mental state of mind. It's only me trying to take control of situations, since I cannot really do that with anything else in my life; i.e. army. I am taking a conscience effort to eat right, exercise and bring the holy spirit in every part of my life. It's hard though, when your best friend, your spouse, is on the other side of the world and in danger. To compensate for this state of mind, I like to make lists, cross of the things off the list, including things I keep adding. Do you do the same thing?

On another note, at the Px today, the Christmas decorations were already gone and VALENTINE's DAY items were already OUT! I'm sorry, I like the idea of having a little bit of DWELL TIME! How about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment