Thanks Wife of a Sailor for another great week of questions! Visit her website and join Linky to also become a part of these questions. Thanks for stopping here too!
1. A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)
My favorite milspouses have done so much for me. They are always there to listen, be a soundboard and a friend.
2. How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?
I am pretty good about staying around the speed limit. I am guilty of it on the expressway mostly. NEVER ON BASE. The MP's are not guys I want to mess with on base.
3. Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?
It was Height because of how tall I am and my maiden name.
4. If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?
"Height to Peacock" I would obviously want to know the ending because that is how I like to read books. (I read the last page). I like surprises, but sometimes I am afraid I might not like it and I don't want to get to the end and realize how awful it is. I would hope that it would be a happy ending, filled with love, laughter and family.
5. Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?
I was driving to Georgia for my LT's Airborne Training. I didn't even have to look at my planner. It was a pretty fun drive with my husband.