Saturday, October 23, 2010
Tag! I'm it!
Today I was tagged by my new Milspouse friend, Jessica, from In Love With a Grunt. I am so excited! Apparently, someone from Fabulous Fridays, Life as a Wife, starts by asking 8 questions. She sends them to 4 people to also answer. Then they, answer her questions, make up 8 of their own questions and send to 4 other people.... see how it works? Try it out!
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I would like my Nicholas Sparks romantic side to say yes, but I am too practical. I believe in a deep physical attraction. There is more to love then at first sight.... but hey, maybe it is true?
2. One item on your Christmas list for this year?
Student loan pay off! It's so close.
3. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
Easiest answer; dog. They get to lounge, eat, run and belly scratched all in a days work. Maybe I should have said Peacock?
4. One good thing about deployments?
I don't have to shave my legs everyday... does that make me a lazy woman?
5. What is something you are proud of yourself for?
I am proud of graduating from college.
6. I liked this question from LivKit: What is one item you have a lot of?
Peacock things; lamps, picture frames, books, signs, pens, pottery. You name it we have it!
7. Something you and your man always disagree on?
The direction toilet paper should go.
8. What were you looking for when you started blogging?
I was looking to express myself, become a better writer and meet people who carry a similar lifestyle as me.
Thanks for tagging me In Love with A Grunt!
I am tagging:
1. Soldier, Army Wife, Army Life :)
2. Stetsons, Spurs and Stilettos
3. ACUs and ABCs
4. More to Love
Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
2. Do you like the FRG?
3. What scares you the most?
4. Where is the best military base you have visited?
5. Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
6. When do you let your guard down?
7. Have you ever participated in a Halloween party? What were you?
8. Who is your favorite poet/author/artist and why?
Have fun!Soldier, Army Wife, Army Life :)Stetsons, Spurs, and Stilettos